The Rhododendron Society has several classes of members:
- A Full Chapter Member
- is a person who is a fully paid-up member of the local Society and the American Rhododendron Society. Full membership includes membership in the American Rhododendron Society, a subscrption to their quarterly, colour-photo journals and participation in the ARS Seed Exchange.
- An Associate Chapter Member
- is a person who is a fully paid-up member of another Chapter of the American Rhododendron Society.
- An Honorary Life Member
- is a person who has been awarded a Full Membership in the Society for life.
- A Friend
- is a person who is a fully paid-up member of the Society but who is not a fully paid-up member of the American Rhododendron Society. They are often called Local Members.
Any person who meets the requirements of a Full, Associate, Life or Friend membership shall be a member of the Society. You can join the Society by completing an application form and paying the appropriate fees. You can apply in writing or do so at a regular meeting.
The fees are: Full - $35, Friend (Local) - $25, Associate - $10 for 2015
Mail cheque to Victoria Rhododendron Society, Box 5562 Postal Station B, Victoria, BC, V8R 6S4, Canada
Contact VictoriaRhododendron@gmail.com to become a member or you are most welcome to attend one of our monthly meetings as a guest.